This firms history goes back to the 18th century. In 1770 Nikolaus Rozet,Huguenot and founder of the business, came from France to Vienna and opened his first store.
At that time his son Franz was selling a variety of fashion accessories in a shop called "Zu den drei Läufern", which was situated on the Graben, in the heart of Vienna. A variety of goods were offered,including silverware, centrepieces, writing items and paperweights.
Since 1975 the traditional firm is being led by Georg Fischmeister,who has learned the trade of silver- and goldsmith at the studioKarl Nowy & Sons.